- Arduino Uno
- Mini Breadboard
- Cut and shaped Lexan body
- x2 Faulhaber Gearmotors
- x2 Plastic wheels
- x6 Rechargable AA batteries
- x4 IR sensors / transmittors
- various resistors, wires, RGB LED, and capacitor
First designed on Google Sketch-Up using real measurements. My biggest problem was fitting the batteries in. Only later did I realize it wouldn’t have hurt to stack them and simply make my robot taller. If I compete again next year I will definitely change this design quite a bit.
- The current final product. Still may change a few things though.
- I’ll update with more design details when I get a chance.